Foundational processes of P-CAM engineering
The participant goes beyond the simple theory, to apply the lessons learned to his own context of operation, through workshops especially designed to self appropriate the fundamental principles;
- to design a Performance-Centered Asset Management (P-CAM) process,
- to set up a preventive maintenance process,
- to implement a predictive maintenance program,
- to follow up and ensure the sustainability of the process,
- and most importantly ; to avoid drowning in trivial details.
This training is for people involved or having an interest in the management of physical assets, operational excellence or maintenance engineering, and looking for a new perspective.
Public: Managers, engineers, technicians, planners, analysts, maintainers, operators and professionals involved in asset management
Objectives: Establish the foundations necessary for the sustainable implementation of the Performance-Centered Asset Management (P-CAM) process
- Define asset management, dependability (RAMS), maintenance and related concepts
- Design a Performance-Centered Asset Management (P-CAM) process
- Set up a preventive maintenance process
- Implement a predictive maintenance program
- Follow up and ensure the sustainability of the process
Methodology: Through presentations, workshops promoting exchange and analytical exercises, the participant becomes familiar with the fundamental concepts, so that he can lay the foundations for a sustainable performance-centered asset management process.
- Presentations and exchanges (60%), analysis exercises (40%)
Outcome: The participant will gain the foundational processes to become a Performance-Centered Asset Management leader, while applying the principles of Global Sustainability ; People – Planet – Profit.
Team building: The mixed groups made up of several trades, professions and hierarchical levels create a unifying dynamic where each one understands his role within the whole. The common knowledge base combined with the workshops create a synergy between the participants. This opens up new channels of communication and restores those which are dry, even conflicting.
Duration: 2 days (14 hours) – also available in 3 days (21 hours) session, strongly recommended to allow more time for workshops and discussions
Content: This training session includes;
- 1 enthusiastic and passionate trainer who knows how to popularize to really transmit knowledge, tools, concepts and above all, know-how
- 17 lectures, each followed by a quiz to assess the knowledge learned and stimulate thinking
- 8 workshops, where the participant puts into practice the knowledge acquired in his own operational context
- 1 participant manual, including the full presentation, the P-CAM process, workshops, lists of failure modes, causes, remedies, detection methods and associated maintenance activities, definitions and references used
- 1 asset classification tool, with standardized generic codes
- 1 skills mapping tool (matrix)
- 1 insurance spares optimization tool (strategic parts)
- 1 nominative certificate of participation
Quality assurance: Training evaluation form to be completed and returned after the session, to receive the certificate of participation.
Terms: The training session is provided on your site or remotely. The dates are reserved by mutual agreement at least 4 weeks in advance (2/3 days consecutive or not, or 4/6 half-days depending on the dates agreed).
For on-site training, a room of sufficient capacity to accommodate all participants and the trainer must be made available for the duration of the training. This room must be equipped with a board and the material necessary for its use (chalk/pencils and erasing brush), as well as a projector/presentation screen compatible with a laptop computer.
Remote training sessions require the use of a high speed internet connection and a computer with microphone, speakers and camera.
Train at your own pace for a fraction of the price:
Group rate: €7,590 (3 days session €11,385) excluding taxes for a group of up to 16 participants (add travel costs for on-site training).
Contact email@example.com for more information or to reserve dates.
Schedules of public remote training sessions:
Trainer: Pascal CLEMENT, CRL, CRE, CMRP
P-CAM Concept (35%)
- Context and definitions
- Dependability (RAMS)
- Roles and responsibilities
- Types of maintenance
- P-CAM Process
- Assets classification and prioritization
- Planning and scheduling
Process organization and implementation (45%)
- Implementation of a preventive maintenance process
- Organization of a predictive maintenance program
- Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Outsourcing of maintenance
Process monitoring and improvement (20%)
- Part Replacement Period
- Insurance spares optimization (strategic parts)
- Maintenance costs
- Ratios and performance indicators
- Maintenance philosophies (RCM–TPM)