Total Productive Maintenance
Tools to maximize business performance
The participant will go beyond the concepts and tools, to apply the lessons learned to his own context of operation, through workshops especially designed to self appropriate the fundamental principles;
- to understand the type of leadership required for success,
- to develop an inspirational vision align with the corporate values,
- to implement processes and tools to mobilize the workforce towards a common goal,
- to establish a corporate culture ensuring the optimal use of assets.
This training is for people involved or having an interest in the management of physical assets, operational excellence or maintenance engineering, and looking for a new perspective.
Public: Managers, engineers, technicians, planners, analysts, maintainers, operators and professionals involved in asset management
Objectives: Master the concepts and tools needed to optimize business performance using the principles of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Define industrial maintenance and related concepts
- Define dependability (RAMS), reliability and related concepts
- Define Performance Centered Asset Management (P-CAM) and related concepts
- Define Total Productive Maintenance, role, objectives and related concepts
- Establish a corporate culture ensuring the optimal use of assets
Methodology: Through presentations, workshops promoting exchange and analytical exercises, the participant becomes familiar with the concepts of total productive maintenance, so that he can implement it in a sustainable way.
- Presentations and exchanges (60%), analysis exercises (40%)
Outcome: The participant is outfitted with improvement tools implemented in a robust performance-centered asset management process. He acquires the knowledge prior to mastering the techniques and leadership necessary to establish Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) in a sustainable manner.
Team building: The mixed groups made up of several trades, professions and hierarchical levels create a unifying dynamic where each one understands his role within the whole. The common knowledge base combined with the workshops create a synergy between the participants. This opens up new channels of communication and restores those which are dry, even conflicting.
Duration: 2 days (14 hours) – also available in 3 days (21 hours) session, strongly recommended to allow more time for workshops and discussions
Content: This training session includes;
- 1 enthusiastic and passionate trainer who knows how to popularize to really transmit knowledge, tools, concepts and above all, know-how
- 13 lectures, each followed by a quiz to assess the knowledge learned and stimulate thinking
- 7 workshops, where the participant puts into practice the knowledge acquired in his own operational context
- 1 participant manual, including the full presentation, the P-CAM process, workshops, lists of failure modes, causes, remedies, detection methods and associated maintenance activities, definitions and references used
- 1 complete toolbox containing methods of continuous improvement, targeting, failure analysis and causes analysis
- 1 skills mapping tool (matrix)
- 1 nominative certificate of participation
Quality assurance: Training evaluation form to be completed and returned after the session, to receive the certificate of participation.
Terms: The training session is provided on your site or remotely. The dates are reserved by mutual agreement at least 4 weeks in advance (2/3 days consecutive or not, or 4/6 half-days depending on the dates agreed).
For on-site training, a room of sufficient capacity to accommodate all participants and the trainer must be made available for the duration of the training. This room must be equipped with a board and the material necessary for its use (chalk/pencils and erasing brush), as well as a projector/presentation screen compatible with a laptop computer.
Remote training sessions require the use of a high speed internet connection and a computer with microphone, speakers and camera.
Train at your own pace for a fraction of the price:
Group rate: €4,800 (3 days session €7,200) excluding taxes for a group of up to 16 participants (add travel costs for on-site training).
Contact email@example.com for more information or to reserve dates with a minimum non-refundable deposit of 25% of the registration fee.
Schedules of public remote training sessions:
Trainer: Pascal CLEMENT, CRL, CRE, CMRP
- Context and definitions
- Types of maintenance
- P-F Interval
Reliability in maintenance (15%)
- Dependability (RAMS)
- Operational indicators
- Improving Availability
- Improving Maintainability
TPM and P-CAM (75%)
- Origin and concept
- The five principles
- The eight pillars
- Implementation and P-CAM process
- Change management
- Rates, indicators and levers
- Improvement methods and tools